Acclaim Household Flea Spray, 500ml Aerosol
(as of Feb 03,2023 23:05:17 UTC – Details)
- The majority of the flea population (95%) doesn’t live on your pet, it is in the environment around your pet, such as your house.
- The adult fleas that we see on our pets are just the tip of the iceberg. Pupae, larvae, and eggs reside in our carpets and crevices in the floor.
- Pupae are very resilient and can survive for up to 5-6 months under the right conditions.
- This is why it is important to regularly treat your pet for fleas as an infestation in your home can be very difficult to get rid of.
- If you find fleas on your pet you will also need to treat the environment with a household flea spray, such as AcclaimⓇ.
Kills adult fleas on contact and prevents eggs and larvae growing into adults
Lasts up to 12 months
Controls eggs and larvae for 12 months
Repeat after 7 days or as required
Household flea spray that kills adult fleas and protects the home against re-infestation!