Portwest Hi-Vis Contrast Coverall – Lined, Color: Orange/Navy, Size: XXL, S485ONRXXL
£54.92 - £52.50
(as of May 30,2023 07:03:17 UTC – Details)
Hi-Vis Contrast Coverall – Lined
A garment designed to be completely practical and safe, the Contrast Coverall protects the body against wet conditions whilst ensuring safety. The quilted liner gives extra warmth.
- CE certified
- Contrast panels for protection against dirt
- Fully elasticated waistband for ultimate wearer comfort
- Inner ribbed cuffs for warmth and comfort
- Phone pocket
- Radio loop for easy clipping of a radio
- Reflective tape for increased visibility
- 50+ UPF rated fabric to block 98% of UV rays
- Zipped ankles for easy fitting over work boots
- Quilt lined for thermal insulation
- Pack away hood for added functionality
- Two-way zip for quick and easy access
- 5 pockets for ample storage
- Waterproof with taped seams preventing water penetration
- Available in sizes from XS to 6XL
- Extremely water resistant fabric finish, water beads away from fabric surface
- Certified to EN ISO 20471 after 50x washes
- New Colour
This extensive range of high visibility clothing meets the stringent requirements in both design and construction, to ensure that it meets the latest international high visibility standards EN ISO 20471, ANSI/ISEA 107 and AS/NZS 4602.1. Many of these styles are fully certified to EN ISO 20471 after 50 washes look for this symbol
Portwest is a global manufacturer and innovator of workwear, safetywear and PPE. Established in 1904, Portwest is the fastest growing workwear company in the world with a global distribution network and customer service staff in over 130 countries. Portwest is a family-owned business and continues to be managed by the 3rd generation of the Hughes Family. Innovative production and design by an in-house team of experts lies at the heart of the Portwest advantage.
Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
Product Dimensions : 30 x 19.99 x 5 cm; 453.59 Grams
Date First Available : 25 Nov. 2014
Manufacturer : Portwest Clothing Ltd
ASIN : B00KHNIZHU
Item model number : S485ONRXXL
Department : Men’s
FUNCTIONALITY: The waterproof coverall has taped seams and fabric that blocks 98% of UV rays for extra protection for the wearer. It has ample storage, a pack away hood, contrast panels and inner ribbed cuffs for warmth.
PRODUCT CARE: Machine wash warm, mild process. Wash with like colors. Do not bleach. Drip line dry. Do not iron. Do not dry clean. Do not tumble dry. Maximum number of washes = 50 times.
MATERIAL, SIZE AND RANGE: Hi-Vis Contrast Coverall – Lined. Available in Orange/Navy (S-6XL), Yellow/Black (S-7XL) and Yellow/Navy (XS-7XL). Shell Fabric : 100% Polyester, 300D Oxford Weave with a stain resistant finish, PU Coated 190g. Lining Fabric : 100% Polyester 60g. Filling Fabric : 100% Polyester 170g.
STANDARDS: ANSI/ISEA 107: 2015 TYPE R CLASS 3, RIS-3279-TOM ISSUE 1 (ORANGE ONLY), EN 343:2019 Class 3:1 X WP 15,000mm, EN 342 0.341 (M².K/W), 2, X, EN ISO 20471 Class 3
Be the first to review “Portwest Hi-Vis Contrast Coverall – Lined, Color: Orange/Navy, Size: XXL, S485ONRXXL”
There are no reviews yet.